Sunday 4 November 2012

My week through #instagram



If you follow me on instagram @rohinisood or my fashion page @stylesquatter you will know I am OBSESSED with it! I post pictures all the time, let me know in a comment if you follow me and I will check yours out!

So, Here's my week through instagram...


Hotel Chocolat chocolates... because who doesn't love these? (i had 4 woopsieee)!


Cute Halloween decorations at my friends flat, there weren't any pumpkins left at the supermarket so we got creative and drew on a butternut squash! :)


My cute peace & love slippers from `Missguided.


Me and my gorgeous friends at a party on friday night, it was so much fun!


My very cute 'R' charm ring which i picked up from Primark!!


Okay so this picture is from the week before last when I was in Turkey on a trip with my University but I just could not 'not' upload it... some amazing Giuseppe Zanotti look-al-likes!! ahhhh-mayyy-ziiiingggg !!


Please check out my instagrams :)

@stylesquatter
@rohinisood (my personal account)

peace, love & fashion!x

No comments: