Thursday 27 January 2011

A-level Photography


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was just having a look through some old work from Sixth Form and came across these few photographs from my a-level projects in photography! The first ones are of my friend Laura Douglas, I think they were for my final exam project themed 'mixed media' I used image transfer on the pictures and put them onto canvases & then worked into them! The last 2 images are of my other friend Jess :) This was from AS Level but I can't remember which project. I did these by first taking pictures of different patterns and textures and projecting them onto a white board and with Jess standing in front of them I took some photo's! I know there's only a few but I hope you like them! 

☮ & ♥

No comments: